Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's Get Down

The year's almost coming to a close.

Haha.
Snaps for cliches!

I'm not really sure if I enjoyed this entire year. There were definitely moments I wish I could've avoided. Oh well, I grew?

I need to get back to writing stories. I miss it a lot. I just need to grab a vocab text book, work at 2 in the morning and come up with something graceful and eloquent and feel accomplished once I've written some fake story about some obscure man or woman without a name.

Tambien, tengo que practicar mi espanol y creo que por escribir historias, puedo mejorar la gramatica y el pensamiento en general.

Sigh.

Cada dia tengo cositas que me molestan por siempre. El pecho y el corazon sienten un sentido pesado, algo que no me permite a respirar liberalmente.

Me duele.

That was the attempt to be eloquent.

I have however, realised my appreciation for Davis library..reminds me of Matilda. I love books, I think I could spend all day in there looking up random books to read. I do sadly spend most of my days in Davis nowadays...but not really reading books at least not in its entirety. I guess it's nothing new.

I haven't written a note either in a while. Or tweeted.

My voice has gotten lost amidst the constant emergence of new stimulus that automatically distracts my mind and silences me. I'm overwhelmed, but it's how I like to be.

The bed calls my name...I'll ignore it to do something unnecessary and unimportant.

~mISsMUse~

No comments: